Jezabel's Dime

Jezabel

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey you guys are getting pretty good at that paint stripping so when can I bring my dime up there so you can do the same???????

haha its looking good

Hell when i get this one done bring it up!! we could work out a trade for some of those cool parts I don't have on my Dime :confused:

Well the party animal in me took over this weekend :sick: lolz But i got a few things done.

IMAG0238.jpg

IMAG0239.jpg

IMAG0242.jpg

IMAG0240.jpg

IMAG0237.jpg

IMAG0236.jpg

Going to get some patches made up today and hope to get them welded in. We are down to a door and trunk lid

Going to give a try at Leadin in some low spots, Meet a guy who used to do it and is going to show me some tricks of the trade. WOOT!!!

• 3 weeks later...

did you get any oics of the leading process?

that's next. She has been chomping at the bit to drive it, so we are putting it all back together!!!! Then we will start on filling the holes and the rest of the body work. The entire car has been stripped to the bare metal and primed, with it being so moist and cold out we are waiting a day to let the paint cure I hope to have it all together this weekend,It has been awhile since i have tore down a Dime ,So i am doing the what bolt goes where thing right now.

It would probably been done by now but she has been sidetracking me :blush: :w00t: