Jezabel's Dime

Jezabel

This is my 70 2dr 510 ka2.4de in progress. I bought this car from 510Kevin on here Thanks Kevin!!!

The plan is to clean up the jams and repaint with a little fun added in the mix. Hope to keep the pics comin

IMAG0491.jpg

IMAG0499.jpg

IMAG0171.jpg

IMAG0173.jpg

IMAG0175.jpg

IMAG0176.jpg

IMAG0177.jpg

IMAG0177-1.jpg

And Oh yea my dime makes my boyfriend TOTALLY JEALOUS AHHAHAAHAHA

• Like 1
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome :thumbup: to Ratsun!! Nice to see more women :wub: . You got yourself a sweet deal on that 510 hope you enjoy it, Cause I sure the hell am going to :ninja: !!!

So we have sandblasted all the jams sprayed rust killer on the few areas waiting for the 24hr cure and hope to have them primed tonight.Then to reassemble.

:thumbup:

• Like 1

No fancy paint till I learn how to drive it fast! I just want to get it put together to drive. I need to wait for some warm weather then I will prime it. Got the jams done today with only a few touch ups needed. Gonna pick up some bolts for the fenders and hood tomorrow. Glad Freaky is around to be the boss!

So After a few trips to the local paint store then discovering 6 layers of paint on the paint shop said they highly recomend stripping So after stopping Her from taking off her clothes we go started.

IMAG0179.jpg

IMAG0178.jpg

IMAG0177-1.jpg

so far nothing to bad, a few spots that might get some love, but other than that pretty clean body so far

Should have the rest done today and a coat of primer on it.

then She said she was going to give her womanly hood a try and make a headliner lolz

yeah, i should have stripped it in the first place. the bodywork i did was to get the shit cut out and rust taken care of. the goal was to tear down and finish everything up.

lookin good guys. glad you are enjoying it!!!

and, there should have been some stainless allen heads that heald the fenders on in the bucket.....