620 dash! Mini truck visor, tailgate, Holley 2bbl carb

If you dont like a price, make an offer! Trying to make space as much as make $$$

SOLD Weber 38 "outlaw" Very clean, only a couple thousand miles on it. Comes with a few doodads (air cleaner, clips, K&N recharge kit, linkage that doesnt fit a Datsun...) $150. 165 shipped

Holley two barrel, could definitely use rebuild. Came off a ford truck. #4412-S on the towers. Comes with adapter. Holley to stock l16-20 intake.

$30

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

Tailgate. Very little rust. Two dings. $30, no shipping.

IMG_1336.jpg

Sweet visor! Looked good lined up on my 620, but not my style. Crappy paint, but VERY solid. $50, no shipping.

IMG_1328.jpg

Dash. $150 no shipping. Pics of all damage present.

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

Dont like it, make an offer by PM. Question? Ask out loud! Your q may help the next guy!

Im looking for Toyota Corona parts iffin you want to trade. And of course 620 stuff.

corona006.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The back left flange to be more specific :P

Just looked at my stock intake and the Offy. Best guess is for throttle linkage. Looking a little closer, I see the adapter with the holley lines up with the offy intake. Ive had these parts for years and never checked that. :huh:

I should also point out for people who want the intake, it is NOT BOLT ON FOR WEBER! If it was It would have been installed years ago! By me!

So does the intake need an adapter for a weber?

What carb was the intake made for, or do you know?

I am looking for a nice intake manifold for a weber carb, as I am using a L16 intake on a slightly modified L20b/W53 head with a weber carb.

I dont know what it was originally built for, carb wise. Ive never had a stock 620 carb except the one I need to leave on my truck to get to work tomorrow :P

I have an adapter that fits it to the holley 2bbl I have for sale. If you want the offy and adapter without the carb, I'll change the original post. If you want the carb, adapter and intake, I'll make it a sweeter deal.

The spacing on the intake is too small for a 32/36 I have sitting around, by maybe a quarter inch.

The intake has holes drilled for just about every emissions thing I can think of, so youll need a baggie of pipe plugs. The bracket that would be on the side by the firewall, I have no idea about. Hell, never really looked at it until now. But its ok. I dont want more $$s for it. Throwing it in :D

Sorry I left out so much in the original, I forget how goofy swapping stuff out can get.

I dont know what it was originally built for, carb wise. Ive never had a stock 620 carb except the one I need to leave on my truck to get to work tomorrow :P

I have an adapter that fits it to the holley 2bbl I have for sale. If you want the offy and adapter without the carb, I'll change the original post. If you want the carb, adapter and intake, I'll make it a sweeter deal.

The spacing on the intake is too small for a 32/36 I have sitting around, by maybe a quarter inch.

The intake has holes drilled for just about every emissions thing I can think of, so youll need a baggie of pipe plugs. The bracket that would be on the side by the firewall, I have no idea about. Hell, never really looked at it until now. But its ok. I dont want more $$s for it. Throwing it in :D

Sorry I left out so much in the original, I forget how goofy swapping stuff out can get.

OK, let us go about this another way, can you look at the measurements between the carb mount holes in the manifold,

Are they about 3 1/8 inches apart by 1 3/4 inches apart?

Measure from center of hole to center of hole.

I have several differant adapters, if the holes are the same as the measurements above, I will buy the manifold, if you throw in the adapter, great.

damnit! why do you want so much for the dash???!!!!! i need a good one for my wifes truck and that one is in a whole lot better shape.

Its the shape that makes it the $$! But... I know you. Well, sorta. Shoot me a PM with an offer. Worst I can do is say no. Aaaaand..... Do I see a 620 KC being parted out in your signature? Could be some leverage.....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.