Ball joint spacers

poor-mans-720

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no problem... keep an eye out in the how-to section. Installed mine today, took 10 mins total... super quick, super easy!!!

boy, they look great on the truck... give you lots of options. Can crank on the torsion bars some more. give it a pre-runner look... or make some shackels for the back even it out, 2" of lift total, or leave the torsion bars at a comfortable level and off the bumpstops. Stock ride quality with lift... sweet... I am extending my rear shackles, and going for bigger lift all around. I am thinking about fitting 35-36's under there... and just watch it, cause i will never be able to drive it with the crappy gears. but i have plans to double the transfer case too!!! so 36's here i come...

Considering I'm already running 33s I can't wait to pair these with my 3" body lift next weekend, plus the 2" blocks already in the rea and the 2 tooth reindex. My chits gonna be tall lol

Skulptur- I am running 31's, 3" body lift and the 2 tooth reindex also. and my shitz taller then all get out... my 5'2'' tall girlfriend has to jump to get in the truck, and the tailgate is at perfect height for work table. its awesome... I want to run 35's now... so bad. gotta wait till i can turn them though... 31's look small on the truck now.

nissanprerunner- all I have are the 1'' pairs, S30kid is going to buy the last 1.5" set... but that is friday, if he doesnt want them. I will most defiantly hold them for you. or do you want the 1''ers?? have two sets of those... Stack em and show all of us up!!! 2'' for the WIN!!! :) just kidding, think the drive line angles would be too bad....

poopy- hellz yea, they are... thinking about putting a set of the 1''ers on CL for $100... :) more truck monies... but i am gonna give ratsun at shot at them first!!

haha... Well that is all she wrote on the ball joints... :) sold/hold on all pairs of em...

well hope yall enjoy.

I took the truck out to Evans creek ORV park. and boy, those spacers made a night and day diffrence. I was doing 50mph down a pot holed dirt road, and when i did hit a bump, it didnt try and kill me by everything hitting, and crashing together... instead, it just did what the suspension is suppose to do and rolled through the bump... was beautiful!!!!!!!

Now, i am going to crank down on my torsion bars some more, and get even more lift out of the front. probably another inch, maybe two... but i have like a fist size space between bumpstops, so i have tons of adjustment room. its effing amazing... I love em...

I will post pics in my build thread of the trip. check em out... got stuck in snow...

Snow is my favorite. I think honestly if you don't know how to drive in it stay home lol but anyone can be taught here best way to navigate snow. I got. Y pathfinder high centered in a plow berm (cause I was screwing around) and all I was running were 31 bfgs, the berm was above the front bumper and over 15' deep. I managed to gt out of it without getting out of the truck. There was actually so much snow packed in the wheel wells I couldn't turn he steering wheel once I got free. I've got pictures of the field I was stuck in floating around somewhere. The snow I braved he berm for was over 18" deep and of course, my Nissan took it like it wasnt even there lol

the tough part about it, is that all the big piles in the road, are melting under neath, from all the run off water... so you get going, then bam, you go over a part where a little cave was created underneath.. then BAM your are axle deep in the snow, with your tires off the ground.

Another issue was, is that i dont have a winch. well i do, but its a crappy $60 one from walmart... sucks ass... and I didnt want to deflate my tires. Last time i was out on the trails, and the snow, I ran 12lbs, and just floated on all the snow. but i was out there alone, so i didnt run any trails. Just stuck to the easy trails, roads. Its awesome only being 30 mins away. I pretty much just run up there for the day.

the tough part about it, is that all the big piles in the road, are melting under neath, from all the run off water... so you get going, then bam, you go over a part where a little cave was created underneath.. then BAM your are axle deep in the snow, with your tires off the ground.

Another issue was, is that i dont have a winch. well i do, but its a crappy $60 one from walmart... sucks ass... and I didnt want to deflate my tires. Last time i was out on the trails, and the snow, I ran 12lbs, and just floated on all the snow. but i was out there alone, so i didnt run any trails. Just stuck to the easy trails, roads. Its awesome only being 30 mins away. I pretty much just run up there for the day.

that sounds like twin falls and redington pass for me lol...once i get the tires/wheels/SPACERS!!! ill take my rig up there with a good camera and get some awesome oics!