Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. take off intake.

2. remove uneeded parts.

3. insert swine.

4. ????

5. profit!

:P

But really do you want to clean up the intake, remove emissions, etc? Or are you looking to port it or make the ports larger. When I hear hog out I think making the ports larger which opens a whole new basket of apples.

You could gasket match the intake to the head. Remove intake, put new gasket on head and spray paint the intake ports. Remove the gasket and grind away the red ring. Now put the gasket on the intake and line up the bolt holes and spray it too. Grind away the red ring. In both cases, blend the grinding into the head and the intake port for a couple of inches. The intake holes will now be slightly larger where they meet the head and will align perfectly for a smoother flow with less turbulence from a jump from a small intake port to a larger head port or any misalignment of the two. Not much gain if any as the L heads flow pretty good stock anyway. If modded with big cam and carb and twisted to over 6K the benefits would be a bit more. I've done this and it is fun to do and satisfying too.

• Like 1

You could gasket match the intake to the head. Remove intake, put new gasket on head and spray paint the intake ports. Remove the gasket and grind away the red ring. Now put the gasket on the intake and line up the bolt holes and spray it too. Grind away the red ring. In both cases, blend the grinding into the head and the intake port for a couple of inches. The intake holes will now be slightly larger where they meet the head and will align perfectly for a smoother flow with less turbulence from a jump from a small intake port to a larger head port or any misalignment of the two. Not much gain if any as the L heads flow pretty good stock anyway. If modded with big cam and carb and twisted to over 6K the benefits would be a bit more. I've done this and it is fun to do and satisfying too.

you should write a book with all these neat tricks.

I'd buy it.

:lol:

1. Got to bar frequented by women of larger stature.

2. Get larger woman and self hammered (more you than her unless thats your thing)

3. Take woman home

4. Strap up climb on call her fat and try to hold on for the full 8 seconds

2. Get larger woman and self hammered (more you than her unless thats your thing)

3. Take woman home

Your a sicko q-tip,but funny. :blink:

3. Take woman home

Like this?

Nytwyt.jpg :blink: