Prelude to a Prelude

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wait your shop's in marin? for some reason I assumed it was up in rosa or something...if you need any help with the lude or the dime I'd love to come by lend a hand. I've been itching to do some work on cars but don't really have the funds to move on with my Z project at the moment and I'm trying REAL hard to leave the runner alone haha

wait your shop's in marin? for some reason I assumed it was up in rosa or something...if you need any help with the lude or the dime I'd love to come by lend a hand. I've been itching to do some work on cars but don't really have the funds to move on with my Z project at the moment and I'm trying REAL hard to leave the runner alone haha

Ya dude...in San Anselmo.....not my shop, but my boss let's me treat it like it is, though....

I set up shop days on Saturdays at least once a month and invite a few peeps.........

I had no idea you were still around......it used to say you were in San Luis Obispo.....didn't know you were back permanently.... 

I'll be here for a couple hours after work if you got time to stop by today and BS.....

This weirdo with a blue, bubble flare 2 dr is supposed to come by after work.....he wants me to build him an engine but I'm not sure I wanna get involved with him....

......gonna see exactly what he wants today.

yeah I'll send you a message when I've got an exact date, its supposed to be this week but things are always subject to change.

:thumbup: anytime man!

Ya dude...in San Anselmo.....not my shop, but my boss let's me treat it like it is, though....

I set up shop days on Saturdays at least once a month and invite a few peeps.........

I had no idea you were still around......it used to say you were in San Luis Obispo.....didn't know you were back permanently.... 

right on, yeah I've been back for a while, I live in corte madera so san anselmo is practically down the street haha. just never got around to changing my location on here. I'm only here for the rest of the month so ima try to get over there at least once to say hi and bs about datsuns for a bit before I head out again

• 3 weeks later...

No....sorry guys...

Life has been taking a toll on me these past few weeks......

Hopefully by the end of October the dust will settle enough for what's really important....

..........my rides. B)

No....sorry guys...

Life has been taking a toll on me these past few weeks......

Hopefully by the end of October the dust will settle enough for what's really important....

..........my rides. B)

tolls suck hopefully everything is ok 

keep your head up life is all about ups and downs and the fine balance of both 

• Like 2

Can't complain too much.....Got my health...

Kids are healthy and happy...

5Teezy is running strong.....

Financially I'm pretty tight right now.....life has me pretty busy also....no time for projects.....

Hoping for a turn around in early to mid November.... :thumbup:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Love this car but love Datsuns moar.......

...........cannibalizing the lude......

She has 350lb springs in the rear that I wanna run in 5Teezy.......

......sorry baby......

21A5DFDD-2DFC-4B6D-B2E3-F95A92BA4261_zps

From last night

6D59D43E-F059-4C5E-AE0C-8EB0EEEE8408_zps

Took the spring off the prelude to put in 5teeezy. And put green spring busta had laying around back on prelude.

9D0A7599-304C-4C94-8510-DF3D02095BAF_zps

Sleeves have seen better days.

052CBB01-2E44-4899-8301-51A7DE255A93_zps

Comparison.

Prelude springs are 7 in. And 350#
5teezy springs are 8 in. And 250#
CC3ACBFC-1E53-46EF-9F7A-2A9F91F627E2_zps

Busta nut is gonna let me borrow the 250# springs for doty.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...