The Blue gO_On build?

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe...Hoping Mike has one, or I can make a trip back out to boring to get one...

When I press the gas pedal, it gets stuck a little bit down. So sometimes I'm always "pushing" the gas. Something to do with the linkage...

His issues is more of, when the car is at idle, it wants to bind up....or not drop down all the way.

When bolting on a weber 32/36 you have to rob that linkage piece from the stock carb, some are offset different.(Where it bolts onto the throttle shaft)

Might have to look at the one one the 1600 motor and see if its different.

I have a L20B with weber and my throttle is super smooth....We will get it figured out Derek :ninja:

I dont have to use a spacer behind the linkage support plate like some cars I've seen...???

To clarify on his pedals....we put a hole manual pedal assembly in....not just change pedals. The Auto one didn't have the tab to hold the return spring.

IMAG4455.jpg

I dont think he does.

I think the tentative plan is to get some plumbing collars, and I will help him lower the front spring perches as much as possible.

Also, we drove each others cars. Im just going to say, they drive like 2 different cars entirely.

Ill have a set of ZXs and Troy Ermish coils up for sale soon-ish maybe... hit me up whenever you think you want to get away from pipe collars. Youre close enough that we wouldnt have to ship them (since theyre heavy).

Man... I need to get on fixing my speedo as well. Im hoping its just the cable and not the actual gauge cluster.

Take the cable off the car. Remove the inside from the tranny side. Saturate the cord/wire/spring thing with white lithium grease, and assemble. Fixes a lot of speedo problems.

We also fixed a coolant leak from one of the heater hoses. Over sized hoses clamped too tight.

draynor=nice dime quarterly mounts.... i made some last week,  got to the last whole before i realized i made two lefts.......got a extra left if anyone needs a head start on this mod.. :rofl: ..cars looking good...draynor...more low.... i got some spare 510 stuts for u to chop up if you dont wanna go z stuff