mrbigtanker

mrbigtankers 521

coolness. those wheels look right at home. :thumbup:

• Like 1

coolness. those wheels look right at home. :thumbup:

thank you

Got my brakes bled down so far no leaks,got my huge power cables ran to the bed were the battery is now.Next is to tackle the fuel system but at this point i can start putting the motor in.

Saw the Avengers did not have time to work on the truck but will try to have more progress done this weekend.

• Like 1

Saw the Avengers did not have time to work on the truck but will try to have more progress done this weekend.

How was the movie, debating whether to go see it?

Awesome alot of small comedy in the movie and there will be a second one of course.I love the hulk and he awesome.Go see it.

Did you get the flasher switch i sent you yet.

Awesome,alot of small comedy in the movie and there will be a second one of course.I love the hulk he is fricken awesome.Go see it.

photo-36.jpgIts in.Time to get the rest of it going.I thank Juan or KRECS for his help putting it in.Still got some more things to do but it looks like she's going to live.
  • Like 1

gadam thats clean as F! soo good

gadam thats clean as F! soo good

Thanks alot.Hows yours comeing along.

been driving the hell out of it. gotta do a days worth of repairs to get her ready for canby. got like 3 offers for her last week, which only makes me want to keep her even more. could just be me but it seems like 521's are becoming more popular. and more expensive. at least up here anyway.

I agree,the 521 is the bad mother fu#$er of all the Datsun's.Keep it,I guess there like VW's right now the buss are the shit and then it goes around in cycles to Ghia type 3's bugs and so forth.

• Like 1

damn your shit's clean. you going to canby?

I'm in love with your truck.... Sunday morning some guy in an orange 521 followed me into the gas station to ask about my truck. His truck was pretty much stock with a nice orange paint job.

I'm in love with your truck.... Sunday morning some guy in an orange 521 followed me into the gas station to ask about my truck. His truck was pretty much stock with a nice orange paint job.

Thanks bro i met you once at the inland empire meet.I still love the 720's and your truck was balling at the JCCS last year.I hope i can make it this year.

are you going more lower or is that the final stance?