mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

52382132215_649f778115_4k.jpgUntitled by raymond medeiros, on Flickr

Brake lines will be done on Wednesday. We are doing remote reservoirs as to bring down pipe down and make it cleaner to fix all the sheepy shit stuff. I don't like welds on the pip[es as I like things clean so all straight pipe. Most likely Brushed polish. I want paint and cerakote no polished stuff. Except for a few things like wheels. Its starting to look like a truck.

• Like 10

52382155215_9940cd7de2_k.jpgUntitled by raymond medeiros, on Flickr

On a side note, I had my Syclone tonneau cover all redone in high grade stay fast material.The stock one was good but threads was committing suicide so new one made, and way more classy. 

Also just installed Weld Wheels  18x8 and 18x11 in rear. I have all brand new Baer Brakes for it 6 pistons and 4 piston rears and waiting on the Coilover suspension I bought for it as well. No cutting or drilling but I am not a purist, I like flavor so here we go. After undercarriageis done next it to extract more horsepower out to it.I would like to see 500 to wheels or at least a mid 11's all day truck.

• Like 5
9 hours ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

Good call on the remote reservoirs. Are you going to have a can fabbed up or using off the shelf parts? I saw Wilwood is not making a three pot remote reservoir. It's high tech looking, so it may not go with your look.

Just got a clean black anodized one. Summit racing. Also once the turbo is Al in there and intake it will get filled. It will be cleaned. Also making billet caps for masters no plastic.

• Like 5
8 hours ago, d.p said:

What happened to the old 5 lug rear end?  And I wouldn’t even need the rear end…just the axels and or jus the hubs right?  You still got the 5 lug hubs?  

It’s long gone. But yes pull the axels and have redrilled fronts are the same. Go with a 5/4.5 ford Toyota. A lot of nice wheels. I believe 6 lug belongs on a 4x4

Edited by mrbigtanker
  • Like 2

i dunno i kind of like the three shades of green better 

2,178 Drool Stock Photos and Images - 123RF

you sir have one bitchen and expensive truck 

Edited by Ranman72
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

Can i ask,, why not put all the reservoirs inside cab with some kinda aftermarket "racing" pedal system?  not enough room? 

Thought about it but trying to to keep some of the truck original. Hard to explain sort of a 80’s/90’s vibe but a little more modern if that makes sense. 

• Like 2