mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

You covered over the firewall pockets, BUT, that's where I put all my tools when I'm working on it. 😆

Also, what's going on with the steering? I see holes for the grommet, but not for the column?

Edited by mainer311
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, mainer311 said:

You covered over the firewall pockets, BUT, that's where I put all my tools when I'm working on it. 😆

Also, what's going on with the steering? I see holes for the grommet, but not for the column?

It's a newfangled invention called masking tape. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I firmly believe that the color should represent the character of the vehicle, and since my bread and butter is off-road, red doesn't fit. That's not to say that I wouldn't love a slammed '70 Chevy truck, and I could totally see that in red. I sold my '57 Chevy truck last year, and that was going to be built as a hotrod, and possibly even red.

Disregard what I said about red on trucks. It just doesn't belong on dirt under the nails working trucks.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

I firmly believe that the color should represent the character of the vehicle, and since my bread and butter is off-road, red doesn't fit. That's not to say that I wouldn't love a slammed '70 Chevy truck, and I could totally see that in red. I sold my '57 Chevy truck last year, and that was going to be built as a hotrod, and possibly even red.

Disregard what I said about red on trucks. It just doesn't belong on dirt under the nails working trucks.

I am in fact looking for a single cab chevy now. OBS/Square Body my favorite or a C10. I would not mind a 3100 also but want cool factor but with the intent of loading shit in the bed as well.

• Like 1