mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

1 hour ago, CollinMB said:

This is the thing that I always find funny when people complain about "How restrictive California is." There are a lot of laws, but the cops don't actually give a fuck

Unless you piss them off, and then they throw the book at you.

I heard a story from my local BAR Referee about a guy who had a '69 Charger and was caught street racing. The guy was such a prick and the cop kept trying to let things go, but the cop finally couldn't take it anymore and had him open his hood. So a '69 Charger doesn't have to pass emissions, but there is a vehicle code about "modified vehicle" and another one about "removed emissions control device". The cop wrote him up for both and it was hell to get all the right parts on it to pass smog. So yeah, if you don't piss them off, they usually don't give a fuck.

• Like 3
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

Why are we talking about emissions and safety checks in my thread who gives a fuck ? I don’t, every modified car with a swap is illegal in Cali so what, it’s your car/truck make your own choices. 

giphy.gif

Edited by d.p
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
7 hours ago, mainer311 said:

I’m with Ray. He pisses red white and blue, but he’s stuck in that CA rat hole. I’m not a cop hater, but the cars laws are bunk.

No kidding man. I would transfer to another refinery but there in all shitty locations with Marathon Petroleum. I might go back to owning my own Rig again and haul Tankers, then move farther away from the coast. California is a leftist commie shit hole. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hell yeah Ray move to one of those red states brother!!  Make sure you fly a Trump and blue lives matter flag off the back of your 521 so they don’t mistake you for one of those commie leftist Californians.  

image.gif.6d366c6d069971c9f09b00cacc1d6b73.gif

• Like 3
On 7/29/2021 at 8:12 PM, mrbigtanker said:

No kidding man. I would transfer to another refinery but there in all shitty locations with Marathon Petroleum. I might go back to owning my own Rig again and haul Tankers, then move farther away from the coast. California is a leftist commie shit hole. 

The time might be sooner than you think...

https://news.yahoo.com/bacon-may-disappear-california-pig-141827828.html

• Like 2