Jump to content

mrbigtankers 521


mrbigtanker

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

Looks like a Muslim battle flag.

 

Symbols of Islam - Wikipedia

 

I thought it was Pacman

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, mainer311 said:

Even filled in the cowl vent?

Gone

2 hours ago, thisismatt said:

5hc933.jpg

sure

1 hour ago, d.p said:

Should have filled in the hood pin holes.  
 

 

smh

No

1 hour ago, mainer311 said:


Hood pins are worse than my tires.

true

  • Like 2
Link to comment
56 minutes ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

I'm glad you left the gutters. Trucks look goofy without them, unless you're doing flush glass.

 

Don't give him any ideas 🤦‍♂️ Pretty soon it's going to look like a Subaru brat

Subaru_1800_MV_4WD_1992_(14407287694).jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, BrothersGarage said:

with the vents gone it really changes the look of the front, total datsun sunny truck vibes now for some reason. 

I love it

2 hours ago, Charlie69 said:

Shaved wipers too!  Is that legal for California?

who cares

1 hour ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

I'm glad you left the gutters. Trucks look goofy without them, unless you're doing flush glass.

Im cutting everything off

51 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

 

Don't give him any ideas 🤦‍♂️ Pretty soon it's going to look like a Subaru brat

Subaru_1800_MV_4WD_1992_(14407287694).jpg

That's the look i'm going for. Waiting for my side trim to come in and Subie fender emblems.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Charlie69 said:

Shaved wipers too!  Is that legal for California?

I just noticed that. Wouldn't be road legal here.

 

But, with hardly any rain in socal, I guess it doesn't really matter. I'd grab the nearest hippy and clean my windshield with his shirt.

Edited by mainer311
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

MD has ‘historic’ registrations so anything over 20 years doesn’t have to do any inspections or emissions bullshit.  
 

Funny too cause I believe the original intention was classics and show cars but you see all kinds of 20 year old shit boxes with historic plates.  

  • Like 3
Link to comment
8 hours ago, d.p said:

MD has ‘historic’ registrations so anything over 20 years doesn’t have to do any inspections or emissions bullshit.  
 

Funny too cause I believe the original intention was classics and show cars but you see all kinds of 20 year old shit boxes with historic plates.  

They do antique plates up here but restrict when you can drive it....

At least we dont have to do the emissions,  just safety....

Link to comment
21 hours ago, Charlie69 said:

Shaved wipers too!  Is that legal for California?

This is the thing that I always find funny when people complain about "How restrictive California is." There are a lot of laws, but the cops don't actually give a fuck

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Crashtd420 said:

They do antique plates up here but restrict when you can drive it....

At least we dont have to do the emissions,  just safety....

 

I read that somewhere else but if I were you I would just get it and see what happens.  I mean have you heard of people getting cited for driving with antique plates when they aren't technically supposed to?  MVA gave me some song and dance about historic and how its only meant to be driven for shows or maintenance but nobody enforces it.  

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.