mrbigtanker

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 6/4/2021 at 10:03 AM, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

I think all of them were the same, from 240Z to 510 to 1200, 610, 710, etc. So yeah, looks like a B210.

no shit ??  Really ? 

• Like 2

The adjustable slave has a nub on it for a return spring. And also (obviously) an adjustable rod.

If there is any interference to the frame, you could always run a banjo fitting or a 45 or 90 degree hose end. Looks like there is plenty of room though.

Ironically, the first time I ever realized that the trucks had a different slave cylinder was on my 320. I had a car slave on it and the hose hit the torsion bar. Instead of finding the right one, I drilled and tapped the end of the slave for the hose, and plugged the side with a welded up old hose end. It wasn't till years later that I realized I could have just installed a truck slave.

• Like 1
On 6/9/2021 at 8:52 AM, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

The adjustable slave has a nub on it for a return spring. And also (obviously) an adjustable rod.

If there is any interference to the frame, you could always run a banjo fitting or a 45 or 90 degree hose end. Looks like there is plenty of room though.

Ironically, the first time I ever realized that the trucks had a different slave cylinder was on my 320. I had a car slave on it and the hose hit the torsion bar. Instead of finding the right one, I drilled and tapped the end of the slave for the hose, and plugged the side with a welded up old hose end. It wasn't till years later that I realized I could have just installed a truck slave.

This one has a lot of throw, but there is a OS GiKen clutch set up so wish me luck.

• Like 2