mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is honestly a very nice 521 to use as the base of this build.  When this truck is driveable it would be a pleasure to drive and enjoy.  But with Mr Big Tanker creative imagination this truck will always be getting improvements.  Projects are never done!  LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Charlie69 said:

That is honestly a very nice 521 to use as the base of this build.  When this truck is driveable it would be a pleasure to drive and enjoy.  But with Mr Big Tanker creative imagination this truck will always be getting improvements.  Projects are never done!  LOL

Oh no, after all this its done. 

• Haha 2
28 minutes ago, Charlie69 said:

We will see!

There will nothing left to be done. Doing interior for the forth time [again]. All new cleaned brake lines wire tuck all of it this time. SEMA minimum quality paint, all the metal work done to bed. Cab will stay the way it is to metal mods. All painted frame new big horse power engine all powder coated Tranny, Currie rear end Wilwoods all around. Doing new instrument cluster, [AEM CD7] on top of all the cool Shit already. All the Sheep shit logos I hope to remove rom the  turbo system and might even make room for a air to air intercooler.Going to make panels in engine bay t o complete the the empty pockets on each side, and cut and repel the side fender wells so ll smooth and removable to work on truck if needed. This truck will be on a whole another level. Might try for SEMA this year. stay tuned.

• Like 4

In the 70s I had a 55 chevy 2 door hard top that had a tilt front end.  I was pinned so it could be taken off when working on 55.  A friend of mine wanted to tilt my 50 Studebaker Champion and I said no.  There is a 620 drag truck here in the West walley that has a tilt removable fiberglass front clip.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

Two Lane Blacktop! Great movie. Love the '55 Chevy gasser. Would love to build something like that some day.

But the 521 is not it...

i am building a 1965 plymouth barracuda fastback gasser as well as finishing up my 521/grimace

• Like 1