mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 hours ago, d.p said:

Mainer you want a set of Marchals?  I can get them for you.  Good price too. 

Thanks man, but I think I’m all set.

My e-codes are more than I need already. $140 for all 4 and their light output is stunning. I spent all my dough on mirrors this year.

• Like 1

Visits and posts are different.  I am sure that most of the visitors like your truck but then some might not like what you have done to your truck.  I am happy that the haters just keep looking and do not post their dislikes.

I myself like the direction you have gone with your truck.  It shows your personality.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Charlie69 said:

Visits and posts are different.  I am sure that most of the visitors like your truck but then some might not like what you have done to your truck.  I am happy that the haters just keep looking and do not post their dislikes.

I myself like the direction you have gone with your truck.  It shows your personality.

Charlie thanks, if they like it or not , I don't care but they keep coming though. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one.  I build my truck the way i want, and they can build there truck the way they want [If they even have one]. Its not about the money for me but about the fun I get out of it period plain and simple.

Edited by mrbigtanker
  • Like 2
23 hours ago, datrod said:

This has to be the highest dollar amount ever spent on a 521 truck. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

23 hours ago, mainer311 said:

Have you seen his Bluebird wagon?

17 hours ago, Charlie69 said:

Mr Tanker probably could have bought a nice 3 bedroom house in the ghetto for what he has spent on his 521!  LOL

15 hours ago, mklotz70 said:

I'm sure Bory's Datstang was right behind it. lol

3 hours ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

Or that sick 320 a couple years ago.

Im over 50K, not proud of myself, I have owned the truck for 10.5 years though.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, mrbigtanker said:

Im over 50K, not proud of myself, I have owned the truck for 10.5 years though.

So 50K in the truck 20K in the wagon 30K in the SSS... That's a 100K in rust...

• Like 3