• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

41882646494_83ae5e80a9_b.jpgUntitled by raymond medeiros, on Flickr

42551829872_7a49d1aa41_b.jpgUntitled by raymond medeiros, on Flickr

So my trailer queen is almost done. this thing is sick thats the intercooler and then there a condenser that goes in the front and then a 4 gallon tank with in tank pump in bed for a water to air intercooler. I am, blown away. Exhaust will be front to back burns stainless with blow off dumping back in to it. Please click like its important to me.  All joking aside i am stoked.

• Like 8

Mr Tanker that looks good.  I have one question does the placement of the intercooler block as much radiator air flow as it looks in the picture above.

• Like 1

Mr Tanker that looks good.  I have one question does the placement of the intercooler block as much radiator air flow as it looks in the picture above.

No it won’t. There another condenser that mounts in from to cool the water.

• Like 1

We want videos!  And not of it on the trailer!  LOL

It will be on a trailer, I will have to redo the throttle cable, and i have to get tuned. Not sure where to go yet. Or my friend will seat of the pants tune so i can put put the truck as I build the other FJ thats in the machine shop now.

• Like 1

Looks great but I'd be careful melting that brake master

Mr Tanker, talk to Wayno he has used a remote brake fluid reservoir on one of his trucks.  This would beat melting a reservoir

It will be fine picture is a optical illusion and if not it will all be made proper. Thanks for the insight though.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

So working straight days for now. Went to the shop on Thursday. Down pipe is done. Looks like they are finishing it up[i hope] so I can get it home. Next up is redo front suspension and convert to 5 lug.

• Like 2

That looks nice but it also looks like a big pile of cash.  I wish I had your deep pockets.  LOL

I am bankrupt in this truck already  why turn back now.

• Like 1