mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

Yep.

Dammit sucks i can't afford shit. Had to ask tanker to loan me some money for my

4 link

2 clocks

door trim

fender mirrors

my ka swap

coilovers

ball joint conversion

and wheels.

Sucks to be a broke ass. Welp time to just give up on life cause people assume shit. Lol pathetic.

Was wondering who the fuck i was talking too. Took me a min. I member now.

Had 1 set back. Woop dee doo. I told you what was going on.but guess telling the truth dont matter.

20151202_095318.jpg

He must not have loaned you that much considering you get those clocks for cheap, plus 4 links are not expensive even if you have someone build it for you, that hack job c notch to go with that hack job paint and 4link work. Yeah im certain now that tanker only loaned you a small amount.

Since you want to bring up that incident lets give full details to the crowd. Let see where do i start with this woop dee doo incident? How about you ask me for toys, have me dig all the 521 out of my stash because you were Serious and NEEDED them, then bailed. How about you nagging me all weekend to look for parts for you while i was at nostalgic 2days show in tokyo (i want this, i want that, what you should have said is ''i have no money' before asking to waste my time trying to help a clown with no money nor intent to buy anything. You asked for a 1800 sss badge (2) of them for some girl connect you have in mexico because she apparently needed it and you wanted to keep her happy so you could waste her time looking for parts for you too. How about the money you asked me to borrow for wheels that i ended up buying for you onlu for your broke ass to give me 1000 excuses why you cant pay, yet you trying to buy shit on facebook from other members know 1 of 2 things… you are broke and cant buy or you have money but like wasting peoples time.

Oh how about you trying to sell the wheels i bought for you (that you begged me for and swore you had the money) you were selling it before paying for it. Fake it till you make it maybe??

You are stupid and keep trolling other members and there ride as if you have the king dingaling or all rides.

What makes you special and better than everyone else? Is it because you wired your truck? Wait someone did that for you, is it because you painted a mural on said truck? Wait you didnt do that either… maybe you built a 4link and c notched your truck??

Possibly that fact that only you can find rare parts from your ''friends''

Yahoo auction japan or your other friend UPGARAGE aka croober lol

Stop trolling people and im sure nobody would harass you for being a NOTHING buger in life.

Oh and by the way your wheels are not rare over here i pass them up everytime i see a set for sale for 3-400 bucks my toy car collection is worth more than that heap you drive combined with all 3 sets of wheels,clocks and hack job cnotch.

Come at me correct when you grow up lil boy

:)

• Like 2
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

James take it easy on the kid you seen his truck its got to be the best out there. lol and Merry Christmas bro. I still want that damm 4 door. let me find my balls.lol

Sorry for shitting all over the that clown with small penis syndrom on your build thread lol anyway enough of that pathectic compulsive lying turd. Enjoy the holiday :)

• Like 2

Its ok I, But I will say there is something to be said here, and Carlos you did try to screw me over on the so called clock that you got. I was told by you i was first in line and then you wanted 700.00, which then you said you were not in a rush to sell when i said not for that much,and then sold it to Jrocks buddy for i believe 600.00 yet never let me counter offer. You know thats true and that was chicken shit. Ive said it before and I will say it again I am not a rich man I am blessed to have a very good job that affords me the things I do, we all joke about rich or money bags but I earn a pay check just like other people here and maybe my limit goes higher then some people, the fact is i have a limit to. People need to take care of each other making a buck is great but gouging is bullshit also. 

Merry Christmas to all.

• Like 3

Its ok I, But I will say there is something to be said here, and Carlos you did try to screw me over on the so called clock that you got. I was told by you i was first in line and then you wanted 700.00, which then you said you were not in a rush to sell when i said not for that much,and then sold it to Jrocks buddy for i believe 600.00 yet never let me counter offer. You know thats true and that was chicken shit. Ive said it before and I will say it again I am not a rich man I am blessed to have a very good job that affords me the things I do, we all joke about rich or money bags but I earn a pay check just like other people here and maybe my limit goes higher then some people, the fact is i have a limit to. People need to take care of each other making a buck is great but gouging is bullshit also.

Merry Christmas to all.

You offered way less. Said nevermind i was crazy that you were told one sold for 100 bucks on yahoo japan auctions and you would rather wait. I got a beter offer from someone who cashed me out on the spot no questions asked that needed it asap. So it went to that person. Plain and simple.

• Like 1

Merry Christmas to all.

Well said Ray!

• Like 4

You offered way less. Said nevermind i was crazy that you were told one sold for 100 bucks on yahoo japan auctions and you would rather wait. I got a beter offer from someone who cashed me out on the spot no questions asked that needed it asap. So it went to that person. Plain and simple.

I offered you 500.00 not way less and thats 100.00 in between my first offer and what you wanted and then followed by I am not in a rush to sell it.. And who the fuck needs a clock asap. And buy the way swedishcadallac was the that found the clock for just hair over 100.00 plus shipping. Its all good though I got mine plus the so called rare door trim for not even 400.00 shipped and I am good.

And thanks guys for the compliments i Love my truck am the second owner and just try to make it better every day or week or something. Its not Modesto quality but I am trying hard.

• Like 4

pieces of the 521 deluxe door trim package that tanker don't have (yet). If you look at the auction it says exterior side, so my guess would be the trim at the bottom of the window so that the window is fully framed by stainless. I had to take a look at this photo to figure it out. Though it could be listed in the wrong spot and be an interior trim piece for the top of the door cards.

IMG_3358_zpsmdf3qzbs.jpg

• Like 2

Take your pick, is it the stainless steel piece at the bottom of the window, or is it the door side trim?

521door.jpg

That is $163.39 US dollar, to me it looks like the side trim/molding, not the piece at the bottom of the window, and what good is that piece unless you have the fender and box pieces also.

• Like 4