• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah finally decided to show my ugly mug again.

Been pretty busy the last 15 months. The guy, so called mate, screwed me on my ute. Nothing got done really other than disassembly, which I did half myself and sandblasting which I had also organised and paid for. When things weren't getting done and money was being handed over, this was 6 months after the expected deadline things started going south so I got my stuff out of there and to find he had sold some of my parts, when I couldn't find them. So now I've had my entire ute pulled apart down to every last nut and bolt sitting in bare metal for the past 12 months. It's been heart breaking which is why I haven't been on here.

We finally bought a house 11 months ago so the last few weeks been out in the shed trying to get that sorted so I can get started back on the ute early next year. Oh and finally after 15 months my mate and I finally got the doors open on our business a couple months back. So yeah thats me in a nutshell.

So how you been keeping?

What's this wagon you speak of?

• Like 2

Yeah finally decided to show my ugly mug again.

Been pretty busy the last 15 months. The guy, so called mate, screwed me on my ute. Nothing got done really other than disassembly, which I did half myself and sandblasting which I had also organised and paid for. When things weren't getting done and money was being handed over, this was 6 months after the expected deadline things started going south so I got my stuff out of there and to find he had sold some of my parts, when I couldn't find them. So now I've had my entire ute pulled apart down to every last nut and bolt sitting in bare metal for the past 12 months. It's been heart breaking which is why I haven't been on here.

We finally bought a house 11 months ago so the last few weeks been out in the shed trying to get that sorted so I can get started back on the ute early next year. Oh and finally after 15 months my mate and I finally got the doors open on our business a couple months back. So yeah thats me in a nutshell.

So how you been keeping?

What's this wagon you speak of?

Clive just working everyday and going at it. I am glad you are a new business owner and you bought a house. All is well with me and yes i got a new wagon.Its under the 510 section you won't miss it same bullshit. Well I am glad your back and can wait for the Ute to come alive.

• Like 1