mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

haha. you know where san rafael is? that's so random. I would've totally gone. hell my truck made it to Canby and back no prob. and that's farther.

Good so your coming then settled see you there.Register your truck if you still can.You get a shirt a pin for your truck or car.Get a hotel spend the night good times.I just mapquested it and its like 430 miles,you can do it.
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I park it in the back.and I got my checker board flooring on order but working on the cars could get messy.I'm a portagee so I like things pretty clean and organized.on another note truck is at shop and bumper and wipers are at the chrome shop.also installing my vent window rubbers.

Are you talking about checker board red and black, or finish line flag white and black?

My garage would make you crazy/insane, it's organized, an organized mess. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

I park it in the back.and I got my checker board flooring on order but working on the cars could get messy.I'm a portagee so I like things pretty clean and organized.on another note truck is at shop and bumper and wipers are at the chrome shop.also installing my vent window rubbers.

document the vent change, i need to do mine...

when i get the truck back i will try to put this together.I still need to do the drivers side,its easy just putting rivots or bolts back in the window frame is the issue.I will try to take pictures and show why.Were's the pictures of your truck.Start a page on your truck its to nice to have just a couple.