mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sweet! i'm thinking of going 4" in the rear to level out my stance. how much travel do you have with the 4inchers?

Ill let you know when i get a chance.One thing to remember is that with the 17" wheels i had on before the rim would hit the the bottom bracket for the U bolts.Now with the 18" wheels on the rear i could go down one more inch.So the front will meet the fender well hopefully with no turning problems.But i want to finish everything else first.My inner tie rods need to be flipped i need some longer wheel studs im still trying tofigure out were im mounting my fuel filter and fuel pump and i need to run a remote oil filter mount,its really close to the engine mount.

I am trying to figure out where I'm goin to mount my inline fuel pump and filter too... I have some other good ideas on how to hide a bunch of other shit but I gotta try it out first then I'll share it with ya.... Trucks lookin good doggy. Hope to see you around one of these days

I am trying to figure out where I'm goin to mount my inline fuel pump and filter too... I have some other good ideas on how to hide a bunch of other shit but I gotta try it out first then I'll share it with ya.... Trucks lookin good doggy. Hope to see you around one of these days

You will see me maybe JCCS.I have been thinking about mounting to the frame rails but on one hand i want them exposed and on the other hand i dont.I have Aeromotive fuel filter and fuel pump and there nice to see but i dont know what direction to go.If anyone has some ideas with pictures that would i guess help both of us out.

Let see today i mounted the fuel pressure regulator and got the starter going trying to run different bolts small thing no big deal and need to get the alternator figured out so i dont go to close to block for the radiator hose and not to far down so i do not hit the idler arm.Wil upload new pictures once more is done.