mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

^  LOL

Now the only reason I can see for you trailering this is:

1)  You broke it!

2) It scared the hell out of you and you are shaking too bad to drive it home!!!

LOL

Congrats Mr Tanker!!!

Edited by Charlie69
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Charlie69 said:

I hope that you will be able to drive and enjoy your 521 now.  I know that you will always be doing something to make it better!  You sir have done justice to this little Datsun Truck. 

Thanks, but she is a temperamental little bitch. Now it cranks over but wont fire up. Seems like no spark. I am trouble shooting now. 

• Like 1

Lol man...another day another picture of your truck not moving.  Hell not even able to move under its own power.    

And don't get all mad because I admire all the time and money you put into your truck but for the love of god drive the fucking thing.   At this point its like a mantle piece. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, d.p said:

Lol man...another day another picture of your truck not moving.  Hell not even able to move under its own power.    

And don't get all mad because I admire all the time and money you put into your truck but for the love of god drive the fucking thing.   At this point its like a mantle piece. 

No mad here. Just trying to get it together. The wheels are just being mocked up. Believe me I want it on the road. And I agree it’s been a mantle piece for a while now. Of crap.lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, Charlie69 said:

You only say that d.p because you are looking for bumperettes!  LOL

By the way d.p congrats on the wheels sale.  I hope the buyer is local so you do not have to ship.

I would take a fair amount of stuff off his truck.  Buyer was in CA but easy enough to ship 14" wheels, I just strapped them 2 x 2 and sent them on their way. 

• Like 1