May 10 (5/10) - Woodburn Drags - Imports

808DA6

Import and Sport Compact races. Since its 5/10, lets make a Datsun showing. Anyone game? Its a Saturday. Starts at 9am.

I wanna see some 510s run!

-Brian

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i was going to go on the pinks with a group but after we looked in to it we felt that it was bullshit they will be doing what is called death card racing .which means if you dont make the time they hold up your out it is not a straight heads up like it should be so 510 day would be sweet so better get my ass in gear:rolleyes: lol iam changing my rear ratio hope to see some of u their

• 2 weeks later...
Import and Sport Compact races. Since its 5/10, lets make a Datsun showing. Anyone game? Its a Saturday. Starts at 9am.

I wanna see some 510s run!

-Brian

I actually had high hopes of getting my 510 done this last winter so I could run it at the auto X and drags. I just have to get some numbers from a few shops and see who can get my car done for the most reasonable price. Then i will hit it next year.

I actually had high hopes of getting my 510 done this last winter so I could run it at the auto X and drags. I just have to get some numbers from a few shops and see who can get my car done for the most reasonable price. Then i will hit it next year.

I'm guessing you're close to the Portland area? Give Nelson a call at Altered Motives. (503)885-8785. Tualatin based shop. I know he has a full house of projects at the moment, but i'm sure he could point you in the right direction. Food for thought, his own vehicle is a S14 SR20det 510 w/ other wicked goodies including rack and pinion steering. All work done in-house.

-Brian

I'm guessing you're close to the Portland area? Give Nelson a call at Altered Motives. (503)885-8785. Tualatin based shop. I know he has a full house of projects at the moment, but i'm sure he could point you in the right direction. Food for thought, his own vehicle is a S14 SR20det 510 w/ other wicked goodies including rack and pinion steering. All work done in-house.

-Brian

Thanks