StreetFighter 620

sedition88

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, but I got it back on the road today. Got the rear shaft from a local guy, replaced the carrier, and took it for a spin. No issues at all and have never felt better!

Tomorrow it's going to get a bath, cause it's a dirty girl

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So I wrecked my SE-R. So I'm going to take what money I get for it and join the KA club. Will be looking for a twin cam. Basically going to turn it into a reliable driver, then use what parts I can to help get my 510 running so I can use that on a daily basis as well

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Top one has the wheels I'm currently running. Waiting on parts to replace the clutch and front brake shoes. Got a hold of another tank to replace my leaking one. I also ordered dual black Viair 444c compressors and black 5 gallon tank. Starting to collect parts for the next phase of the truck.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Been having issues with the truck smoking a lot from the vent tube lately, and it wasn't wanting to idle. Then last week it died on me so I had it checked out. He found that the carb was dumping fuel into the motor and flooding it, and I also lost cylinder 1. Not very happy at all, but it gives me the excuse to start the tear down and do body work, get disk breaks, replace the cab floor, and get it bagged. I've got another L18 so I'll get it looked at, maybe run it through a machine shop, find some side draft carbs, and get an L20 cam. Sad it'll be down for a while but it'll be a whole new truck when I'm done so I'm excited.

These showed up today. 2500s all the way around. Also got myself a L20b w/ 5 speed and whatever the guy doesn't need or want when he does his motor swap. Only problem is it's got what seems like a lifter noise when cold, then quiets down when warm.

20150428_175201_zpsoixb6bfl.jpg?15159692

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

My club put on a car show this last saturday which was a ton of fun. Doubled the amount of cars that we had last year and already planning for a bigger show next year. Got the L20b and 5 speed in and running. Seams to run just fine, but has those couple knocks that I had mentioned and blow smoke when I hop on it after the truck sits for a bit. I'll get back in the shop to pull the cover off to see what's up. Just a picture of my truck at my show with a few other 620s poking out.

11905794_535347466618370_762266050474368

• Like 4