1979 210 wagon for sale

I have for sale a 1979 Datsun 210 wagon, 5 speed, weber carb, aluminum wheels, new clutch, factory a/c ( not working) AM/FM Stereo. New tires ( 1000 Miles) was my daily driver until I bought my 1981 king cab. this car runs great and is fun to drive. interior is in good shape, the dash board is cracked in a couple of places, but has a matching tan dash cover. the car is mint green, it has been repainted a couple of years ago because the ultra violets eat the paint here in NM with a tan interior. I bought it from the original owners son. he didnt think it was cool, and wanted a hot rod. when I put the new clutch in it, i cleaned and detailed the motor and motor compartment, so it is as clean as the outside. I am asking $2700.00 OBO, no reasonable offer refused. it has been stored in my barn for the last 2 years and I need to get it sold. Please contact me at Trashpicker@comcast.net. include a phone number and I will give you a call. photos on request. It is a very nice, straight, good running car, and fun to drive

IMG_2200.jpg

IMG_2203.jpg

IMG_2218.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.