Perhaps the Rarest vintage Nissan in N America is at risk

I've been eyeing this thing up for years trying to get a chance to buy it, but it looks like the owner of the wrecking yard is in trouble and is being forced to sell. I've sent the agent a request for a heads up if the lot seels or they start clearing it, but I don't hold much hope... there are at least 3 S13's on ther and god knows what else... theres one of the 1970's volvo Sportscars P1800? rotting away right out front. its buried about 40 cars back so it would be a massive task to pry it out... would make a very cool stealth motorhome coversion.

0601.jpg0601r.jpg

as new delivered to edmonton...

etsnissan.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as new delivered to edmonton...

etsnissan.jpg

Good luck! That would be a sweet addition to Canby's tent city... ;)

FYI~ the windshields (really, the whole bus) bear a remarkable resemblance to same-vintage GMC motorcoaches.

On a less optimistic note: if you can't get the whole bus, maybe you can save that nifty front emblem from the crusher...?

oh you met him so you must be his really good friend. i didnt say he did anything to me personally. but to start, when the writters went on strike a few years ago, he was the only latenight host that didnt side with the writers, by hiring scabs to keep his material flowing. he passed the torch to conan, then had NBC create a new time slot for him, later had conan fired to get his original time slot back. and all of this might be somewhat forgivable but the guy is not funny, he fits no criteria on what takes to be funny. all of his material is either stolen or written for him, and despite that he still cant nail a delivery. fuck that guy, fuck jay leno

• Like 1
  • 4 years later...

That would be a sweet drive to Bonneville bus!  Sooo want!  Of course, getting it running again would cost quite a bit.  Lots of maintenance I'm sure.