Wedding March the 5th

datzenmike

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is awesome Mike! Tis amazing when you find the one. I've been married for 16 years this year, and I swear it gets better every year, and I find her sexier and sexier with every year.

That is awesome Mike! Tis amazing when you find the one. I've been married for 16 years this year, and I swear it gets better every year, and I find her sexier and sexier with every year.

We've been together for 24 years this spring. The kids are all out on their own now, we have more time to be together and we've grown even close to each other. If possible, it is getting even better. Looking forward to a lot less sex in the future.

• Like 1

Congrats Mike.

But what took you 24 years to figure this out? None of my business but just wondering. I'm thinkin you guys just figured you didn't need a piece of paper to know that you need each other.

My wife and I have been together for 32 years. If it was up to her we would have just shacked up for the rest of our lifes.

No, it's a good question, I just don't really have a good answer. Apathy mostly I would guess. It just wasn't too important then and we are happy together. The kids are all grown and out on their own and we have the time and the will to do this for ourselves. Something we can do together for each other without family or friends. Feels right. Going to be fun.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Something we can do together for each other without family or friends. Feels right. Going to be fun.

what happens in Tofino stays in Tofino eh Mike :rofl:

I had the liberty of seeing Byron puke there,he does not drink but he did that weekend,510 club cruise/campout circa 1993/4 :rofl:

Leave for the west coast for four days in the morning. Everything arranged, and packed. Datsun tires aired and checked. Oil topped up. Tank full. There was a foul up and the flowers are now free and we get reimbursed for them. Reserved a hide-a-way cabin B&B for two days as well and they offered us a 2x larger one for $40 less. Oh Yeaaaaah. Camera charged, champagne stowed away.

Got 21 1/2 MPG strictly 4Km to my bride's work and home and trips to town and back, same distance with choke on much of that time. Highway was 31? two weeks ago. Going to try to beat that tomorrow.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Leave for the west coast for four days in the morning. Everything arranged, and packed. Datsun tires aired and checked. Oil topped up. Tank full. There was a foul up and the flowers are now free and we get reimbursed for them. Reserved a hide-a-way cabin B&B for two days as well and they offered us a 2x larger one for $40 less. Oh Yeaaaaah. Camera charged, champagne stowed away.

Got 21 1/2 MPG strictly 4Km to my bride's work and home and trips to town and back, same distance with choke on much of that time. Highway was 31? two weeks ago. Going to try to beat that tomorrow.

The best to you and Lucielle,Mike,

mpg on the tofino highway,mine always seems to go down on that road,drive it :lol:

about the middle of sproat lake

whitewentout007.jpg

By Kennedy lake

pic1.jpg

the beach

IMG024.jpg

It's twisty as hell isn't it. Won't be doing much in the sedan. The goon would be fun as fuck though. Max struts and brakes, zx five speed, extra leaf in the back, one coil out of the fronts, couple of inches lower.... mmmmmm. Rain forcast but monday is supposed to be sunny................................................................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (wet coast humor)

In 1997 30 feet of rain fell in or near Uclulet that year. Port Renfrew got 11 1/2 inches in a 24 hour period in '86!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

It's twisty as hell isn't it. Won't be doing much in the sedan. The goon would be fun as fuck though. Max struts and brakes, zx five speed, extra leaf in the back, one coil out of the fronts, couple of inches lower.... mmmmmm. Rain forcast but monday is supposed to be sunny................................................................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (wet coast humor)

Sure is a twisty fun road :cool:

This time of the year is the best(not so many tacky tourists) :blink:

Sutton pass can be a bit sketchy right now(time of year,snow)

know that highway like the back of my hand now :lol:

Rain...haha wait 5 seconds it will poor :lol:

If you go to Ukky(ucuelet) If Delicados is open try the spicy wraps :lol:

EXCELLENT!!! Maybe I can finally look forward to marriage when I'm...well...older. :D Congrats! Wish I could be there for the ceremony, but they probably wouldn't let me in to Canada, eh? At least not packing the .45 ;)