Wedding March the 5th

datzenmike

I am pleased to announce that early next month I will be doing something I haven't done in forty years. I will be attending a wedding ceremony as a groom, and will be marrying my best friend, the woman I have loved for over 24 years.

We have been planning and looking forward to this for about a year and we were going to have a non traditional ceremony down the street at the beach, but two of our kids (out of province) are now expecting in or around this spring and getting all three together is turning into a night-mare. So we have decided to run off to a resort near Tofino on the west coast of the island for 3-4 days. They offer an elopement package, everything included, photographer, room, meals even the witnesses. We'll try for the beach, but there are several back ups as the spring weather is totally unpredictable. I work outdoors and appreciate that even stormy weather and big surf can be just as breath taking as a sunny blue sky. I don't care, it's going to be great no matter what.

5029984940_c7bc9c1b45.jpg

Outdoor%20Space-184727-8-full.jpg

• Like 9
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic