14x7 0 offset Wheels

Hey guys I'm wanting to pick up a set of 14" wheels as a set of dedicated track wheels (slicks) I would go 13s but I'm pretty sure those won't clear the 280zx brakes I have. I want to run a 205 series tire, and I really don't want to have to mess around with spacers when I switch between my street/track wheels, so I'm looking for a 0 offset wheel......

Does anyone know of any good 14x7 0 offset wheels?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW, the 13x7 +0 steel Diamonds (or Barts, or Bassetts) will clear 280ZX brakes.

2512351.jpg

If you're on a tight budget, these are usually about $50 each.

Aero makes a verry close copy off the diamonds, they make 14x7s and if you want they will weld them up with a reversed drop center. looks real deep that way and not every one will put it together, makes stealies realy pop imho.

I just did a little research on those wheels. At first I wasn't interested because I figured they would be really heavy, but turns out they're even lighter than my Panasports. Excellent! And $50 each is even better. And I think a 4" backspacing would be 0 offset? Am I right?

Skib do you know the offset on those slotted mags?