610 and 710 at the same junkyard

kdatsun610p

so ive been looking for bumpers for my 610 for every now and i got rly lucky and found a 610 wagon at pick n pull and to my surprise right next to it is a 710 take a look. i also found a 1600 truck for sale... a perfect day at the junkyard

junkyardgold032.jpg

this is before we took it apart

junkyardgold039.jpg

this is after ...a lot of the parts i took out is for sale...look under datsun parts for sale check it out

junkyardgold034.jpg

here the 710 i didn't take much out of it

junkyardgold030.jpg

heres the truck

over all an amazing day at the junkyard

• Like 1
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How was the interior? I am looking for the ashtray and the side mounts where the back seat attaches to the side wall to keep it locked in an upright position if you can get those parts i'll buy them! Actually if you can pull two ashtrays out I know someone else who is looking for one also. Thanks!!!!!

• Like 1

How was the interior? I am looking for the ashtray and the side mounts where the back seat attaches to the side wall to keep it locked in an upright position if you can get those parts i'll buy them! Actually if you can pull two ashtrays out I know someone else who is looking for one also. Thanks!!!!!

the interior was alright one of the front seats was in really good condition.....and when i go il pick them up for u...would the ashtray from the 710 fit?

610 2dr in So Cal white interior ,we already got front clip and ign.+ plastic surround going back for more today write at hosestop@msn.com (562)696-5995 for parts request. I am working at shop this morning on my stuff ,ouch Sun. morn.Whittier Ca.(in short sleeves I still hate so cal) this is Brad not Dean he is signed in I guess.(need safety meeting when Vicdat610 shows up)

the interior was alright one of the front seats was in really good condition.....and when i go il pick them up for u...would the ashtray from the 710 fit?

Yes the 710 is the exact one that I need, If the other car has the same size ashtray i'll buy them both.

Also the back seat brackets that keep it locked in an upright position.

If the 710 car is an automatic and has a push button shift handle/knob i'll buy it too!

Yes the 710 is the exact one that I need, If the other car has the same size ashtray i'll buy them both.

Also the back seat brackets that keep it locked in an upright position.

If the 710 car is an automatic and has a push button shift handle/knob i'll buy it too!

okay il be goin this coming weekend if its still there il grab it for u...

Hey thanks for lookin out man, but after a year search, pumkin210 stumbled across one and dropped it by

2012-02-12220050.jpg

2012-02-12220111.jpg

2012-02-12220122.jpg