Chevy rally wheels

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

When dat510 had it he swapped a l20 and.a dog leg in. current owner said it was stock with a 4 speed?

still has L20b dumbass kid i know just bought it,asked me if i could fix it I sad Yeah i CAN fix it ,do i WANT to fix it?? NO!!!

Guest kamakazi620

Wanted to make a drift truck? But still had a solid axle so not sure what was trying to be achieved

What you mean???? AE86 has solid axle one of the best drift cars,Solid axle and funky coilovers = shit

Guest kamakazi620

True, but that's a solid axle with a 4-link and decent geometry, further separating the two.

True true Forgot about the suspension.........I thought you were talking crap about the solid axle My Bad :lol:

Just have them install them.

You can pop them your self with some ingenuity, some hair spray, and a lighter.

Went to Less Shwab, dude was like freaking out about it, saying that 185's are such an intense stretch he wont even be able to mount them ...

i have seen (INPERSON) some one stretch 195's on a 10 inch wheel

make friends with someone in a shop lol.

Hit up hewitts in medford. they mount tires and do all the dorifto guys. im sure they will stretch them on there

>hewitts

oh those guys, i feel as that if i go there i would be leaving in an argument

i think im just going to get them mounted and then stretch them myself .. or atleast try to

yeah they are fucking tools at hewitts. I cant stand cory (owner) but if u got money i dont see why they wouldnt help u out. but whatever works mahn ;)

all i need is a mount and a stretch

shit i just need some one to put those things on those wheels ill take it from there