pic of your truck

Icehouse

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that truck looks pretty neato, so you better drive it to the Blue Lake show on august 12th if u dont show we'll be disopointed... haha :P but no seriously i'd love to see your truck

mytruckrh6.jpg

wow .. i've painted my truck since that pic.. that paint was so crappy i forgot!.. too bad i gotta paint it AGAIN .. stupid rain

WOW also no air dam or roll pan

i want to say to you all very nice trucks!!! it motivates me to to work on my truck but its a dd for now..im also new to the forum but have seen some of yall on nwde and hardly on it now that i found this forum...heres a couple pics of my dd/project its a 74 620....pics are not current i recently ran into a guardrail last week on my hill in the rain...i blame it on our great washington weather. ill try and get pics up soon.52373t.jpg[/img][/img][/img][/img]

DD(daily drivers) can look pretty good if you spend a few minutes with them each week..my 73 is a total daily driver, my commute is just a measy 35 mile round trip, but, that is every day...5 days a week...still looks pretty presentable I believe...again there are photos on page 12 of this thread

Well here's my DD still a little rough but I'm working on it. Passenger side still needs the most love have a really good door sitting on my apartment balcony awaiting tobe put on not to mention gotta get the time to cut out the rear corner of my cab and weld up my new "junk yard" cab corner. Hopefully this weekend I'll start attacking the minor rust that's on the surface and remove and fill in the chrome side molding holes

FirstTimeToPIR001.jpg

FirstTimeToPIR002.jpg

FirstTimeToPIR023.jpg

Well here's my DD still a little rough but I'm working on it. Passenger side still needs the most love have a really good door sitting on my apartment balcony awaiting tobe put on not to mention gotta get the time to cut out the rear corner of my cab and weld up my new "junk yard" cab corner. Hopefully this weekend I'll start attacking the minor rust that's on the surface and remove and fill in the chrome side molding holes

FirstTimeToPIR001.jpg

FirstTimeToPIR002.jpg

FirstTimeToPIR023.jpg

so why havent we seen you at any tuesday night meetings LeDevil?? i think i've seen your truck around.. do u live off burton?

Hey ron, They do look pretty close but i've had the ones on my blue '74 for a little over a year now,the set i bought from ya earlier this week will be going on my '73 in about a week or so i'll post some pitcures and start a new thread.....good eye though!!!!!

lookin good ronnie boy!

OH My God "Lynch"...all my buddies used to say that to me back about 40 years ago when i was in my 20's and could still hit the curve ball....(And truth be told...whenever I do something at work that works out really good, I use that phrase to myself...!ya see when ya get into yer 60s' it is sometimes better to talk with yourself..something about intelligent conversation...ahhh you know.....wait could it be just that i am getting senile?...Naw..cain't be that!!!

u know what ron, i knew that you would like that... :)

I did and I do...thanks a lot...BTW..my daughter lives up there and her ol man was lookin for a Datsoon pik up when they lived here last year....anyway, thanx for the giggle..thias ol man loved it.....