• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i'm 6'5.... ish? i've sat in a couple, neither one of them could i reach the pedals with more than the tip of my big toe, i think i would have to put padding on the rear wall and remove the backs of the seats to make it a decent fit

6'3, and the leg length of someone 6' (long torso), so with race buckets it's headroom I need. 

Same problem with the B110 Sunny truck. Would love to take my 1200 sedan and meld it with a Sunny truck back half to build a "long door" version. Seen it done with a Coupe, but the sedan's superior headroom makes it a better candidate for me...

6'3, and the leg length of someone 6' (long torso), so with race buckets it's headroom I need. 

Same problem with the B110 Sunny truck. Would love to take my 1200 sedan and meld it with a Sunny truck back half to build a "long door" version. Seen it done with a Coupe, but the sedan's superior headroom makes it a better candidate for me...

ah, i'm opposite, i need the leg room. haven't you seen the pictures of me in my 620? damn near holding it in fourth with my gas leg. main reason i won't give up my golf as a daily is because i have an excess of leg room

i'm 6'5.... ish? i've sat in a couple, neither one of them could i reach the pedals with more than the tip of my big toe, i think i would have to put padding on the rear wall and remove the backs of the seats to make it a decent fit

They are a bit tight, I'm 6'4", basically drive with your legs splayed open. I always wanted to graft the caddy rear to a two door rabbit front, that would give another 9-10" to the cab.

• Like 1