false listing on craigs list

if by chance some one has posted a false sale on craigslist, selling a 68 fire bird in my name and number, please remove it, as i have contacted the controllers of craigs list and they are investigating it, remember you had to give your info and or wrong info, but also remember craigs list has a way to track who posted it, and i know that it wasn't me and they do too, so please if you have a problem with me call me, 602-323-4422, i will answer or return your call, but this false add proves nothing, and if this does not apply to any one on this forum, please forgive me, i do not know who or where else to ask, as this is the only forum i visit on a regular basis, thx tom :huh:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell I flagged both. Could be someone just put in the wrong phone number, or cl goofed. Either way, something will happen, it'll get taken down and reposted correctly, and if not they'll figure out who is posting it wrong and go after them.