Mitsubishi Addiction lol

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

haha Robert.

been a while lol, Currently got the dash apart and fuel tank off the wagon. Time to get the leaky tank restored :) and head up to Whatcom Radiator in Bellingham, as for the radio, I'm upgrading the original Mitsu AM radio to a Retrosound AM/FM Stereo. Requires some trimming of the factory spot on the dash, but should be retaining the factory holes for the dials and look stockish. Also currently in search of either some new front struts.

Oh does anyone know where to get linkage parts for Mikuni Sidedrafts? ;)

Coupe

This guy, I'm heading down to the shop next friday and the following tuesday to get some long await drivetrain work done and remove the wiring harness completely from the car.

Is this turbo big enough?

29326210151190716190336.jpg

250491_10151264565735336_252225279_n.jpg

644540_10151264566600336_1613001240_n.jpg

• 1 month later...

Maybe not of any interest, but when I was at Spokane Valley Pull n Save Saturday, there were 3 Colts out in the yard. They caught my eye, cause of being classic Japanese styling. P&Ss online inventory shows '74, '75, and '77 all located in the same row. It makes me wonder if they all came in together from the same owner. But I have no idea if these are any desirable model. If I learn too much about Colts, I'll be wanting one! Don't need more cars!

Len

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
hey not to thread jack but, i have a g54b in, and a 89 might max chassis under my 67 520, and i was wondering if you know anything about suspension and lowering on those trucks?, and also if you have heard of side-drafts put on the g54b? 

Tim is building a set of side drafts for his right now...

• Like 1