Mitsubishi Addiction lol

Wagon fixed now and on its journey to its new home with it's new owner. It ended up being a combination of distributor issues and incorrect Jetting for the 2.6l. It was unknown what that particular 32/36 actually came off of originally. We reamed out the mains and idle jets.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I guess if I need to get stuff powdercoated my drive to J-Rock's is pretty short now lol. Now that I have gotten more familiar with the area, i realized I'm just down the road lol.

What? you relocated to tumwater?? Lol

• Like 1

If you get a chance and need to get out the house to explore your new area,, check out Old School Pizzaria in downtown Oly.. parking is free on weekends.. It's a by the slice place like Pagliacci so it's fast, loud and cheap,,,,,,,  check it out.

You will hear that Vics is just as good but it can't even come close to Old School experience wise. ^_^

If you need to free your mind ,, go walk around the loop trail at the park at Tumwater falls by the old brewery,, it's pretty frickin chill considering it's almost under the freeway.

And WHERE in Tumwater do you live ?  im not going to visit I am just curious.   

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That Colt looks too straight to Rally !You really need my Colt authorized dealer service sign ,I think may have a light inside , two sided ,in a box here on a shelf ,I will take a pic and post it up for Mitsu sharks .I liked mine but had too many cars at that time , only 6-7 at this time .

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...