Mitsubishi Addiction lol

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I will have a Redline Triple linkage setup for sale as soon as it arrives on Tuesday lol, made for a Z car.

As soon as that Z part is installed you can be a real member here instead of the wannabe you have been ;) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe next year lol I'll make it out to MOD with one of my cars, but this year won't happen. I can't afford the drive down, I'm probably working that weekend, and the wagon will still be needing a couple things lol.

Coupe is still in early stages of restoration/modifications/retrofitting :).

I'm sure you will still see some Classic Mitsu with Sapporo/challengers, maybe a few Colt Galant/Lancers as well. There's a few Lancer EX1800 GSRs hiding out up here in WA/OR too ;).

Parts left to get

Cable Linkage kit

Pull Choke

5spd trans mount (4spd one is not only weathered, but also a little too narrow per the stud holes)

New 4spd clutch cable (5spd one I got was too long, may have been a truck?)

Header

Timing chain guides

Thermostat

Plumb fuel lines and hook up fuel pump.

Motor and trans are installed, so we were able to pull the car outside where I can finish her up! Got the driveshaft to bolt in, trim the shifter area just a tiny bit, install passenger seat.

• 2 weeks later...

be gone rust! However rethinking this battery tray area...would require new steel cut and welded in, so we just coated it with rust converter after cleaning up and then I'll paint it. Going to get one of those small Odyssey batteries and adapt a 1g dsm tray to suit! Realized I forgot the water pump pulley after I put the fan on and the rear valve cover bolt decided to be a bitch and strip itself somehow for some ungrateful reason, now I get to cut the bolt and figure out the issues.

jt7a.jpg
lkb0.jpg
nr9p.jpg

• 2 weeks later...