620/720 KA24 Motor Mount brackets

]2eDeYe

KA620 mounts. 

IMG_2625.JPG

....and because everyone likes pics. How about some SR620 motor mounts? 

I have 4 sets of these ready to ship. They are a little more than the KA mounts due to their size and relative complexity.

IMG_2722.JPG

IMG_2723.JPG

• Like 3
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That feeling when you think you're seeing your future. ;)

Looking forward to them! It might be a little bit until I get it in, but I'm getting there with my parts collection. 

....and because everyone likes pics. How about some SR620 motor mounts? 

I have 4 sets of these ready to ship. They are a little more than the KA mounts due to their size and relative complexity.

IMG_2722.JPG

IMG_2723.JPG

• Like 2

Complexity, Is the hippy using spell check again!!!  LOL

620 KA mounts work in a 720 for the KA swap?

Does this cover the L20B, Z20, Z22, & Z24 engines in the 720s?

It does, but the Z series swap requires using the Z series rubber mounts. This also requires grinding off the clocking nub on the rubber mount as it is in a weird spot. 

The 720 also requires a custom oil pan. 

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Now that I spammed my other threads lol...one last time

Another run ready to ship. I now have the KA & SR covered for the 521, 620 & 720.  :)

IMG_5479.JPG

I got a few pics from a 720 customer recently, motor looks right at home in there.

He has since sold this truck was ordering another set to build his next 720. :)

29314984.jpg

29339768.jpg

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

From what guys have been telling me. It is best to get the trans and motor in and install the crossmember with the trans mount bolted to the crossmember only.

Then lift the motor to install the motor mounts. 

At this point you should be able to tell how much the trans mount needs slotted, same as the KA swap. 

9E7EEA4C-332D-4E2C-966D-D195BA45FAE9_zps

All the 240sx KA swap info in this thread applies to the SR swap. :)

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you now have specific mounts for the ka into 720? when i got mine from you last year i got the 620 mounts.had to fabricate some spacers,but hey they work.if i can get 720 mounts specific i may just change them out to the correct mounts. then i can do away with the spacers correct?

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
On 10/26/2018 at 3:18 PM, nissan720 said:

you now have specific mounts for the ka into 720? when i got mine from you last year i got the 620 mounts.had to fabricate some spacers,but hey they work.if i can get 720 mounts specific i may just change them out to the correct mounts. then i can do away with the spacers correct?

Sorry I didn't see this, notifications are behaving oddly.
What did you need the spacers for? Guys have been using the 620 mounts for the 720 for a while now without any issues. Did you use the 720 rubber isolators? 

• Like 1

OK I used your mounts for my Ka24e swap several years ago in my 720. I was happy with them but the shift lever contacted the body on the passenger side in fifth gear and I had to trim some metal. No biggie compared to other swap issues. Anyways another member suggested  the ka trans had a 3 degree shift from the B series. I now have the front of the b compared to the c and cannot find the difference. So the shims were to correct for this? Anyways love the mounts but they may need a small adjustment for the 720.

• Like 2
On 1/18/2019 at 3:42 PM, ]2eDeYe said:

New cross member for the 620 KA and SR swap. 

IMG_7496.JPG

IMG_7495.JPG

Redeye I am getting parts together for a VG30 (95 Pathfinder) and a KA (90 D21) swaps into 720s and I am wondering if the this transmount will work on both swaps if needed.

I will be ordering your KA 720 engine mounts soon.

Do you have VG30 mounts for the 720?

I don't know if this would work in the 720. If you got me some measurements from a 720 cross member I could check. 

I don't have VG mounts, yet. Hobo has a VG I am going to play with at some point. Not quite ready for that yet though.  

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...