620/720 KA24 Motor Mount brackets

]2eDeYe

Bump this to the top. Thanks again for the mounts, i love the way they set the engine in my truck. The cheap way of doing it - KA24 mounts and l16 mounts was definitely going to create many issues for me and your mounts saved me from many headaches. Quality parts at a very reasonable price, i highly rec these for anyone doing a KA swap.

• Like 1
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope you got yours in time for the weekend. :)

I will be picking up another run from powder coat this afternoon. Two sets are spoken for, that leaves three sets available. PM me if you would like a set. :D

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone figured out if these work for a ka 521

I was just going to ask the same question being that the 521 is more popular then the dried out 620's.lol

get a set and test fit then take pics and measurements so ]2eDeYe could have an idea if he needs to tweek the design so they will work in a 521 or if they can be used as is.

• Like 1

85720Bullet has graciously volunteered to guniea pig the mounts in a 720. If all goes well, I'll be selling these for that application as well.

Did anything happen with this?  Any good info learned?

I tried to check his build thread but it looks as though his plans have changed as far as what motor he's swapping in.

It'd be a huge time saver if your mounts did work for sure.

• Like 1

I was just going to ask the same question being that the 521 is more popular then the dried out 620's.lol

Booooooo :fu:

Did anything happen with this?  Any good info learned?

I tried to check his build thread but it looks as though his plans have changed as far as what motor he's swapping in.

It'd be a huge time saver if your mounts did work for sure.

He said he was going to test fit them and let me know but I don't think he's gotten around to it yet. We all know how projects can be :lol:

get a set and test fit then take pics and measurements so ]2eDeYe could have an idea if he needs to tweek the design so they will work in a 521 or if they can be used as is.

Is it a simple bolt in swap to put an L20B into the 521? If it is these mounts should work.

I'd be willing to send someone a set to test fit if they were ready to swap. If they work then they could pay for them, if not just send them back.

I can incorporate changes needed, if any and offer sets for the earlier trucks.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

http://i315.photobucket.com/albums/ll479/Michael158/1394780_739251366090671_1609174710_n.jpg

ill try the mounts! or if you still have those 521 mounts!

motor on the stand ready to go!  :thumbup:

I still have the 521 mounts.

Did you want to try the 620 mounts that I make? If so that would be great.

Did you pull an L or a J motor from that truck?

• Like 1

Just need test mules...no one has stepped up and bought a set and tried to install them.

I am willing to make modifications to the design as required to get KA's in all the Datsun trucks, but I only have access to my 620's. 

I can pay the shipping costs for any back and forth needed and this is an open offer until taken.

• Like 2