What's cooking next in Fisch's Art kitchen

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to show this thread to my girlfriend after I saw your work room. We both think your room is awesome. She really digs your robot.

Thanks man! If you turn the camera the other way you are looking at this!

MyGuitars.jpg

Funny, I used to play that same Ibanez bass (lower right corner). Also had one in all black. :cool:

That bass has such a thin neck all others felt like playing a baseball bat!

There is totally a shared love between Japanese Cars and Guitars! I do the same thing. Get beat up ones and customize them.

The before and after on this once crusty nugget!

FischerTeiscoTulipSM.jpg

Fisch you remind me of him

olaf-screaming-l.jpg

lol.gif

Oh man just wait! I am considered a bit of a mad scientist by most who know me. I've shown my wife pictures of bald guys in lab coats with long tufts of white hair sticking out from the side of their head and crazy white facial hair and said, "Are you prepared for it? Because this is what is coming!"

I am a tinkerer with a capital 'T'. Cars, Guitars, Bicycles, junk robot building, and art. It is all the same.

(BTW who is that in the photo? What's it from?)

Oh man just wait! I am considered a bit of a mad scientist by most who know me. I've shown my wife pictures of bald guys in lab coats with long tufts of white hair sticking out from the side of their head and crazy white facial hair and said, "Are you prepared for it? Because this is what is coming!"

great_scott_RE_Infinite_Picdump_88-s400x341-252428.png

• 2 weeks later...

I love the F-10 concept. Just found one here in Utah. If anyone needs help facilitating the sale just let me know. I have enough projects at the moment or I would seriously consider it. Not sure if the price is high or not. Looks to be in good shape.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=0&nid=443&tab=list/view&ad=5843563

28105447.jpg

I love the F-10 concept. Just found one here in Utah. If anyone needs help facilitating the sale just let me know. I have enough projects at the moment or I would seriously consider it. Not sure if the price is high or not. Looks to be in good shape.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=0&nid=443&tab=list/view&ad=5843563

28105447.jpg

The price seems pretty good by comparison of what I've seen lately on the F10. The two I have seen have been 3k-5k But they were minty. But I have a hard time imagining they would sell for that much unless someone really, really, really wanted a F10!