Hellaflush Nuckul-heads

Yeah sticking with hellagay.

Laying frame and hitting random shit in the middle of the road isn't my thing. I prefer driving vehicles that are useful. A car half an inch off the ground isn't useful. It's useless.

Get stuck pulling into parking lot? Stupid.

Hit everything in the middle of the road? Stupid.

Unable to overcome speedbumps? Stupid

Stretching tires to fit fender lips? Unsafe, and stupid.

Thinking your run of the muck Civic is cool because it fits all the above? Stupid.

But, man, you know that's just... like... my opinion man.

lol.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I should refrain from ever posting pictures of my s30 again here.....

no honestly, your s30 isnt int eh same boat as the hella flush honduh fad.... for one... your car is slammed, and the wheels are tucked (wich looks nice) and not cambered to ride on the inner half inch on over stretched...

also... never understood the "hellaflush" term..... tuck is tuck, poke is poke and flush is flush.... but hellaflush is not flush at all....

I guess I should refrain from ever posting pictures of my s30 again here.....

Dont u get it? Its hella gay unless a datsun is doing it..... U can make valid points on why its unsafe, stupid, or non functional. but the second a datsun shows up doing the same thing its the coolest shit ever hahah. ppl make me laugh. This is just a honda hating community here.... cept me i guess. I love my hondas

no honestly, your s30 isnt int eh same boat as the hella flush honduh fad.... for one... your car is slammed, and the wheels are tucked (wich looks nice) and not cambered to ride on the inner half inch on over stretched...

also... never understood the "hellaflush" term..... tuck is tuck, poke is poke and flush is flush.... but hellaflush is not flush at all....

But if a 510 is slammed with super negative camber which is common around here its cool?

But if a 510 is slammed with super negative camber which is common around here its cool?

yes and ill tell you why even when a 510 is slammed to the limit of its suspension it can still make it into a gas station

• Like 5

but Z cars that are just as low as those hondas are not flamed on when they arrive. I dont even really care, its all opinions i just think its funny. Idiot drivers are gonna be in cheap cars. cause they cant afford more. hence why u see so many gay ass ricers in hondas. Its stupid drivers. not the cars fault. I personally think honda makes great cars. I have owned plenty i kno. Why do i like them? easy to make power with. I have owned mostly eg hatchbacks. one put out over 300hp before i blew the tranny. and the other was 200hp n/a and handled on rails. there are good honda owners and shitty ones. the ones in the pic? shitty ones.

• Like 1

yes and ill tell you why even when a 510 is slammed to the limit of its suspension it can still make it into a gas station

Hahaha, you never saw mine all the way laid out on the 13"x 7" with 175/50/13's. I had to basically stab the throttle and slide it up into driveways to get in. (sparks a flyin, lol)

Kids do dumb things, that's what makes us kids, lol.