Hellaflush Nuckul-heads

Was out in my buddys WRX today. We stopped at a gas station just off I-5 north of Arlington and saw this crew of 5-6 cars pull into the lot. Took FOREVER.

At least two guys scraped really bad, the civic with the white wheels was one that craped all the way in.

Then the guy in the Acura actually high sided on, well, not sure. Just pavement there LOL

He straight up got stuck, front wheel lost traction and started spinning. So the dude got out, popped his trunk, reached in and grabbed a rubber mallet and a 2x4 and proceded to hammer that 2x4 under his front tire to get the rest of the way into the lot! HAHAHAHahAHAHahahahAHAHAh what an idot.

How can you own a car that would get stuck trying to drive on a VERY GRADUAL incline into a PAVED parking lot! WOW. COOL BRO.

Oics!! Andrew happend to have his camera with. Sweet.

DSC_0900.jpg

DSC_0901.jpg

DSC_0902.jpg

Check out the stretch on that front tire. omg.

DSC_0903.jpg

DSC_0904.jpg

DSC_0905.jpg

DSC_0906.jpg

DSC_0907.jpg

:lol: HELLA-STUCK

DSC_0909.jpg

DSC_0910.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all for slammed, hellaflush'ed—low stances. But there's a point of just pure pootardation. If it's not practical or functional, why bother. Esp. when the 'bother'=dolla-dolla bill ya'll. Hell my daily is pretty low, but I can still pull outta the driveway doing 7mph's (prolly faster, but the driveways isn't too long). Not to mention most of the time when you see these mofo's, they've got bent fender wells from shizatch slamming up into the fenders. Now THAT looks cool. Nuckul-dillhoes.

Ah, the good old days, lol. Most of you guys are too young to remember the crazy static drops we did back in the 80's. All our import cars and trucks were way too low to even drive down the normal street without scraping, (just from the crown in the road itself, lol). We had to park on the street most of the time. because we couldn't get into the driveways at all. There's nothing like wiping out tons of road reflectors (we call them turtles), every time you have to change lanes on the freeway, lol. (I still have a huge box or them somewhere, lol).

I love it.

• Like 4

I like low just as much as anyone else, but to get stuck on small inclines seem silly to me. Just sayin'! Hell, my Miata was damn low. Especially with the 13" Hoosiers on it. I remember taking them for a spin up the road to test them and wanging the floor pan on a dip.

Hahaha, yep, it brings me back to some great memories of being a stupid kid with stupid dumped static drops, lol.

Now I run bags in everything, because I'm old. I still love to drag. There's nothing like dropping the body on the ground, and throwing 60 feet of sparks out the back, while driving down the freeway in a Hearse.

• Like 1

Hahaha, yep, it brings me back to some great memories of being a stupid kid with stupid dumped static drops, lol.

Now I run bags in everything, because I'm old. I still love to drag. There's nothing like dropping the body on the ground, and throwing 60 feet of sparks out the back, while driving down the freeway in a Hearse.

Couple blocks of titanium would give some of the brightest white sparks you ever seen, just done let them ignite! you would never put them out!