gauge cluster

kelowg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The holes where the temp sender, oil pressure sender, and other pipe fittings go on a Datsun engine are not NPT. They are BSP.

The fuel sender on a stock Datsun has a resistance of 35 ohms at half tank. Close to zero is full. I am not sure on the empty resistance, I think 90 ohms?

Thanks, yea temp sender is holding upright now. But i think i can drill lower stat housing and tap it. Its lookin good so far, but temped to put lense across all three. Problem is buttons would need extending and not sure it would b worth the effort. This has been way easier than i thought it would b. Hardest part is cut the holes out.

Speedhut's in my 510:

GPS speedo is great. Only stops when going through tunnels or long overpasses. Also does 0-60 times and overall top speed among other things.

yeah, i looked at them last night.... and found out a friend has a set in his chevelle.... but honestly they dont look half as nice as in your guys' datsuns.... im seriously tempted to order some now

• 1 month later...