1966 Datsun Pickup

chevy2nova

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you OPEN the pics to make them full size visual on this forum page?

Use the IMG code ...if you hit edit you can change original posts to IMG and pictures will appear ...

It`s the one with img at the beginning and end ......not middle

You can also post more than one picture per reply just enter after each to separate them

reply 23

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/39566-67-keep-or-part-out/page__st__20

it is drivable......everything seems to be there except the radio. He said the transmission was just rebuilt. The floor boards look good....no rust or dampness under the vinyl insulated floor pad. There is a little scale rust where the floor boards meet the kick panel. He is asking $1300........is it worth it? My gut feeling tells me yes.

How did you OPEN the pics to make them full size visual on this forum page?

As I said before, when you put the curser over the photo you want, several options will appear, you want the bottom one that says "IMG code", put the curser on that one and left click, it should say copied.

If you want to post up to 10 photos at once, there are a few more steps, when you put the curser over the photo, along with the options appearing, there will be a little box in the bottom left corner you can click on to put a check in it, once you have checked all the photos on that page you want, you go to the bottom of that page and click on "choose action", then go to the bottom box that says, "generate IMG link codes", click on that, another window will appear, you want the middle box(IMG), and click on the "Full size", it will say copied, then go to your post/reply and left click in the field, right click and paste, and your done after you post the reply.

Does it have an oil leak from the truck, or is that from another vehicle?? What ever you decide to offer, always bring cash because I have had alot of good luck when I say "cash money". Tell you got $800 cash and you still gotta register it, might have to get some tires, blah blah blah. Ask him to if he might be looking for any trades that you might have laying around guns, recycleables, collectables, blah blah blah. If you get it for $1000, your still coming out ahead :P

Fuzz

I agree that $1,300.00 is not chump change, but I wonder how many of them you have seen in your area, i'll bet not many if any at all.

If it runs and drives, and has no real rust issues, and it is all there, it's probably worth the $1,300. dollars, I paid $800.00 for mine and it didn't run or drive, but it has no real rust issues, and it did not have the grill either.

This is what I bought.

DSCN0403.jpg

DSCN0400.jpg

Great looking truck. Your truck reminds me of the one I am looking at. The quality and condition appear to be the same.

I am pretty sure the bumper brackets are bent. They are really not that strong. When these trucks were made, they did not have "5 mph impact and no damage" bumpers.

The panel under the bumper probably will probably also have a crease in it where the top back edge of the bumper hit it.

Notice how the front bumper is angled upwards......I wonder If i could push it back down?

They all seem to be like that, my work truck is the same way, there are some holes on the sides that hold it in position, but if you hit anything on that corner, it bends the fender also, so I leave them bolts out, but when you leave them out it can also cause issues, like scraping the paint off, if you click on the photo to inlarge it, you can see the issue better.

DSCN0949.jpg

You can see in the background that the 521 bumper is also pointed up also.