E31 cylinder head...

Description --- I have a low mileage (139,000 claimed) E31 peanut chamber cylinder head for sale. All valves look good. All valvetrain intact. Head was removed from a wrecked early 240z. Head has been in storage, and i was going to use this with my tripple Weber's. Heads valve train preserved in grease. I have since dropped in a sbc into my project. Mating surface looks good. I do not need to sell, but priioritizing helps my focus on what i wish to acheive.

Price ---- $250obo...( these are hard to get whole of, and this one is in good condition)

Contact ---- email through ratsun , and reply to thread.

Thanks

Dtp

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pictures? laugh.giflaugh.gif

Well played Jennifer .... well .... played (creepy slow clap) .... :mellow: ..... :lol: ( should have known ...)

.... certainly .... soon .... pictures ... for the ratsun masses!

Any questions pm me ... thankyou all ... and thankyou Jennifer! !!!!!!

......oics?...

jus being an asshole. smile.gif

:lol:

Mmmmmmm....I do need one.

Pics?

You still have the triples?

Hey sealik,

I took pics but photobucket and my phone .... are not getting along Atm .... i preserved the cam and valvetrain in some grease ( i hate flash rust)

Triples? Yup ... running on friends 240z at the moment ... User heims join tconnecters (with all thread) for it yesterday on throttle linkage :D

Not sure if hes gonna wanna give them up :lol: ... they sound fawking awesome .... easy to adjust and work on! Just follow webbers instructions to the last period and all is well :D ( especially fuel pump type and pressure! !! ).

This e31 might go on next ... hehe since datsun heads are so easy to swap. :lol:

fixed, my little sammich maker....

:lol: ... :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.