flares on a 4 door 510?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Panasports 16x7 +22 backspacing?

Widely considered to be the perfect wheel for an unflared 510. That and either a 205/40-16 (damn low car) or 205/45-16 (low-ish car) and you're all set.

Not exactly "hellaflush", but they generally clear everything. But with 280ZX struts up front, you might need a 5mm spacer.

510 struts up front with troy ermish coilovers...well if all of this is true than I am a happy camper...cant wait till they arive :w00t:

They should fit and clear everything on that set-up perfectly. But since I'm a nut...

I would advise 5-10mm spacers and a fender lip roll on the rear. B)

Reason being, these will be fairly flush up front, but not as much on the rear, so...

• 1 year later...

damn this thread is old, but one of the better ones i've read on 510 wheel fitment. Pretty stoked to understand the rear control arm issue and can't wait to take a tape measure to my car and figure out whats going on. Its making the 16s sound pretty good to me, and knowing 16x7+22 with 205 40 16s will make a good baseline gets me excited.

not that i don't like my current 14s, but i think i'll need a tire a little wider than 155 to get the power down, and if im going to spend money on the stance, i want to get it right. Awesome info :)