*RaRe* Bullet Mirrors

Selling my bullet mirrors as I dont have a 510 at the moment. These are the real deal hollyfield, no china crap. These have some weight to them, built really well. Some pitting but overall chrome looks good. One of the mirrors has some tarnish look around the edges. Check out pics.

$80 shipped

imag0001bv.jpg

imag0002bb.jpg

imag0005bi.jpg

imag0003bn.jpg

imag0004be.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice but the mirrors appear to have been replaced with plywood.

is this a joke or you serious?

BUMP

Well let me put it this way...

I'm a 47 year old gray headed sarcastic dude with a twisted sense of humor, not a 21 year old blonde chick (no offense to 21 year old blonde chicks who might happen to read this... now be a good girl and get back in bed where you are useful). Anyway figure it out and then have yourself a laugh. :cool:

Bump... and glwts!

Well let me put it this way...

I'm a 47 year old gray headed sarcastic dude with a twisted sense of humor, not a 21 year old blonde chick (no offense to 21 year old blonde chicks who might happen to read this... now be a good girl and get back in bed where you are useful). Anyway figure it out and then have yourself a laugh. :cool:

Bump... and glwts!

OH, I GET IT!!!! PLYWOOD BWAHHAHAH... These mirrors are officially cooler than my 620 mirrors. And my goon has no mirrors, so the ones on the truck can go to the goon. I'll take 'em. PM sending.

OH, I GET IT!!!! PLYWOOD BWAHHAHAH... These mirrors are officially cooler than my 620 mirrors. And my goon has no mirrors, so the ones on the truck can go to the goon. I'll take 'em. PM sending.

Okay, so the joke went over like a lead balloon. Humorless sumbitches. Now where's the old irreverent and not-so-serious Ratsun I know and love?

Glad the OP made the sale though.

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.