15x7 +25 wheels

Shagy

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ what Hainz said. If you plan on lowering it, you may have some clearance issues with the fender lips with a 205. They are pretty meaty compared to the 195s I've seen. A definite difference, moreso than the +10mm.

That said, I'm running a 195 with the protective lip that sticks out a good 1/4" from the rim edge. Hit the strut tube on my stock struts. Research your tire sizes (not section width and sidewall height, but actual inch measurements of tire width). I took Hainz's advice, I put on some 1/4" spacers, removed my bumpsteer spacers, and they work fine on my 15x7 +25 with 195/50/15.

LOWER the car before this step so it's not funny lookin! :D

You might need 5mm spacer? I know 15x7 +20 works fine in the front with 510 struts.

As for the back, I really have no idea, It should fit, but again some sort of spacer might be needed. I know guys have run the 300zx wheels (I believe they are 15x6.5 +30 and those should have the same back spacing...)

Shagy

205 might hit the strut tube but if you get a 1/4in spacer it might work

But get a good one not cheap castings. The cast one can be bought and buy one to try out the fit

But Ichiba.com has 5 or 6mm spacers that are better.

510s shouldn not have 205s upfront in my opinion.Esp a 15 in wheel with stock fender

Really? My 510 has a ridiculous amount of clearance up front with 280zx struts, 205-50-15s on 15x7 0 offset wheels.

Uber Def One

Buy the time you calculate it out with 280zx struts it will be close to the same ,However to guess over the internet with 205s is just WINGINGit.

I got a FREE set of 205 P4 Pirellis and those tire looked huge in the back of my car and would look even more stupid in front.But I have 510 struts. Im not going to roll my fenders cause I got a set of Brazilian made tires for FREE.I think I had 205 Cooper Cobras on there before but the insides wore out.So I put these on

Laecaon.

a 15x7 +25mm rim with NO SPACER OR TIRE will not fit on a 280zx strut. Rim will hit the strut tube.

I wont run more than a 1/4 spacer. otherwise by the correct wheel. I want more than 50% of the kug on the stud. But this is just me.

But if he wants something JUST to roll around ,he should have just put a sign in the front yard and Im POSITIVE the next morning HE would have more than enough old rusted out Datsuns rims dumped there.

Shagy should have made it more clear if this was a roller or soemthing he was researching for a better clean look.