FOR SALE (non datsun)

since its not a datto i figured this would be a better place to put it. if not, mods feel free to move it.

1995 Dodge Ram 2500HD

club cab 3/4 ton 4x4

488 CI 8.0L V10 (153,000 approx miles)

4 spd automatic (rebuilt 27k ago) RV shift kit and oversize torque converter

Dana 60 front and Dana 70 rear 4.10s with limited slip rear

NP241 part time t-case, drivers side airbag, air bag supplemented rear suspension, rear wheel ABS, PS, PB, PW, PL, Cruise, Air, Tilt, AM/FM cassette, fog lights in the front, wired for fog/work lights in the rear, 2 class 4 hitches one front and one rear, 7 round trailer wiring, wiring for multi-mount winch, clearance lights, rear slider, bed liner, diamond plate bed rails, Eagle Allow Type 550 16.5 inch wheels shod with 33x12.50x16.5 BFGoodrich All Terrain TA KO tires, headlight covers, bug deflector, Geno's Garage Cup Smoothie (better cup holder than stock), newer windshield, towing mirrors.

this truck has been in ONE accident since i owned it. i ran over a honda. it has since been repaired and no frame damage AT ALL. i was told by the body shop that the front hitch saved the frame. i have the repair sheets for it in the documentation. replaced parts are....

passenger side fender, bumper, grille, bumper top, bumper inserts, both headlights and marker lights, steering gearbox, and a lower trailing arm on the passenger side. the core support was dented but everso slightly and it was repaired so you cannot even see it.

the ONLY reason i am selling this truck is i would like to fund the repairs of my 77 dodge. i am open to offers above $5000 and trades are considered depending on what it is. its a great tow rig and i will be sad to see it go BUT my power wagon has been sitting for so long i want it to run right again. Also this truck IS 13 years old. its not perfect. there is a leak inside but i think thats from the clearance lights leaking, and the cats seem to be rattleing again. they were replaced 2 years ago but it makes some noise at idel around the area of the cats.

$6000 OBO please contact mark or vikki at 360-805-0929 or at moparv8nut@verizon.net OR vikikinsman@verizon.net

th_2004_1029Image0006.jpg

th_2004_1029Image0005.jpg

th_2004_1029Image0003.jpg

th_2004_1029Image0002.jpg

th_2004_1029Image0001.jpg

th_42324151813.jpg

accident damage ( wrecked thanksgiving 04)

th_46220207621.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic