Introduction

Hello everyone! My name is Eddie Loaisiga. I am NICOYA's son. I decided to join this community because I enjoy admiring other people's cars. I would like to start by talking a little about myself.

I am currently 18 years old with a hobby of Video Production and Digital Photography. When I am able, I go to event's with my dad and film the events or take photos of the events and make them into a slideshow for my dad. Unfortunately, I do not know how to drive stick shift yet so I am unable to take one of my dad's Datsun 510's to the car shows. I am going to learn though so I can become even more active in this community. My hobbies consist of : Video Production, Digital Photography, Video Editing, Gaming, Guitar, Art, and Cars. Anything else you would like to know please just ask me and I will answer truthfully.

I will be trying to go to as many events as possible and taking as many photos and recording as much as possible so I can come back home and post them here so you can all see the events even if you weren't able to make it.

I hope to get along with everyone and quickly become friends!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I will definitely be posting pictures, but currently I do not have a topic to place the pictures in. Tomorrow I will be heading out to the O.C Meet with my dad at Pepe's. I will be sure to take plenty of pictures and post them in This topic.

Welcome aboard Eddie~

We've got places here to post non-Rat stuff~ let's see some of your works! You're right, so many great Datsuns it's hard to have a favorite. Not a big fan of Nissan, but KC has a point~ the early 240SX's rock!

Peace~

Scott

Welcome aboard Eddie~

We've got places here to post non-Rat stuff~ let's see some of your works! You're right, so many great Datsuns it's hard to have a favorite. Not a big fan of Nissan, but KC has a point~ the early 240SX's rock!

Peace~

Scott

Second that.

I'd love to see some art.

Quickest way i learned stick was to get a feel on when the clutch engages in the all the pedal travel, then after that just practice moving the car with just the clutch and a little gas. Simple. lol When I got my license in November I barely knew how to drive stick, then when i went to go drive myself to school the next day and took a crash course on how to drive stick ollz. The hardest part is getting the car to go from a dead stop, after that shifting in between gears is easy. second hardest is downshifting with or with out double clutching, although not necessary at all, it's good to know.

I wish I were able to draw my avatar. I am barely a novice and I am self teaching. Once I gain enough skills, I'll draw someone's car and post it!

My dad is gonna teach me how to drive stick shift and he is going to lend me his green 510 four door while he drives his yellow 510 two door.

I wish I were able to draw my avatar. I am barely a novice and I am self teaching. Once I gain enough skills, I'll draw someone's car and post it!

My dad is gonna teach me how to drive stick shift and he is going to lend me his green 510 four door while he drives his yellow 510 two door.

+1 for dad! And so great that you two can share this passion for Datsuns.