Tire smoke

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly no so far im good...im just doing little things to the car which are more in the performance market. and well yea. i was trying convince my dad to buy a 240 but that didnt really go all too well, at least he saw my point

honestly no so far im good...im just doing little things to the car which are more in the performance market. and well yea. i was trying convince my dad to buy a 240 but that didnt really go all too well, at least he saw my point

Buy a 240, for you or for him?

for me...muahh but its ok o and if anyone was contradicting iridium sparks plugs and ngk wires, well yesturday i took it for a little test, and wow you can seriously feel the diffrence. I had the car in 2nd and i had purposly shifted from 1st at like 2000 and then quickly into second and was going around 20 for about 5 seconds, then gased it and wow can you say HUGE TORQUE! my dad was actually scared at the speed we went this time...if i did that with the old wires and plugs, the car would have backfired and maybe set off a few alarms but we wouldnt go too far...so i highly recomend this and given the price extremly cheep. and well next on the list is iginiton coil...the high performance one is like $85! soo darn cheep

for me...muahh but its ok o and if anyone was contradicting iridium sparks plugs and ngk wires, well yesturday i took it for a little test, and wow you can seriously feel the diffrence. I had the car in 2nd and i had purposly shifted from 1st at like 2000 and then quickly into second and was going around 20 for about 5 seconds, then gased it and wow can you say HUGE TORQUE! my dad was actually scared at the speed we went this time...if i did that with the old wires and plugs, the car would have backfired and maybe set off a few alarms but we wouldnt go too far...so i highly recomend this and given the price extremly cheep. and well next on the list is iginiton coil...the high performance one is like $85! soo darn cheep

I run the V-groove plugs from NGK. I just can't bring myself to paying more than $4 per plug. Just be sure your old plugs didn't come out fouled up, or the iridium plugs will suffer the same fate. Datsuns were built to be driven and repaired on a shoestring budget. But then again, I am old school.